Strathearn Pest Control is a leading provider of pest control services throughout Scotland. Due to our continued and successful growth, we are looking to recruit a Pest Control Technician for the Central Scotland area. (Stirling-Falkirk-Grangemouth) The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for conducting pest control treatments on commercial and residential properties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inspect customer premises on a routine schedule and report on status of premises on levels of pest infestation.
- Organise and undertake a programme of treatments using pesticides to control target pests. Undertake minor proofing works to prevent pest ingress.
- Write reports on all inspections undertaken to include details of treatment.
- Sell new and additional work as opportunities arise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good standard of written English
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be hard working, trustworthy, independent and with good organisational skills.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Qualified to BPCA Level 2 minimum or willing to study towards the qualification.
- Experience in bird netting/spiking would be advantageous.
Benefits include a good basic salary, plus overtime, lead commission scheme and a company vehicle
The candidate will be offered a three month trial followed by full term contract of employment if successful.
To apply please contact Robert Wilkie on email@example.com with your CV or by post to Cramond, Rectory Close, Crieff, PH7 3EA
We look forward to hearing from you.