Birds of a Feather Flock Together
As the cold artic weather continues, birds find it increasingly difficult to get by. Heart-warming then, is the scene where birds feed on food left out by concerned bird lovers. Sentiments, though, not entirely shared by everybody.
Some birds can be a nuisance all year round and we are increasingly being asked to help. And lovely though they look, pigeons, seagulls and starlings are particular serial offenders.
As well as the mess they make, these birds can:
- Create a health hazard by spreading Ornithosis, Salmonella, E.coli
- Damage your property –droppings deface buildings, nesting material block drains and gutters etc
- Attack people if they feel their young are under threat
- Encourage insect infestation in the nesting material. This can spread to the property
- Create slip hazards as they foul on walkways and footpaths
Specialist Bird Team
Birds are very adaptable and will nest every year in the same place unless preventative measures are taken. We have developed a number of effective bird friendly solutions to ensure bird free conditions in and around your property.
Call us now for free expert advice on 0800 0283 703