Strathearn Pest Control eradicate spider problems.
Spiders – Arachnida
There are many species of spider
Common House Spider – Tegenaria domestica
The adult is 8 mm in length with 8 legs that can span up to 50 mm. It can live up to two years and feeds on insects
Why Control Spiders ?
- Spiders, in the UK, are beneficial as predators of other insects and not harmful to man.
- They can cause, however, some distress to people with phobias
- They produce webs as a means of capturing their prey which can be unsightly
Methods of Control
- Regular vacuum cleaning of cob webs, the source of their food, will help prevent the build-up of spiders
- A barrier spray treatment with an approved insecticide to wall and floor edges can also be applied
- Insect monitors can be used to check for any re-infestation
To fnd out more about how we can help you either on a one-off job basis or with a longer term preventative Service Plan please call us on freephone 0800 0283 703. Alternatively complete our online contact form for a free survey and detailed quotation on how we can help to eradicate the pest.