Preventing Pest Problems in Offices
Gone are the days when the residence of choice for mice, rats, flies and fleas was just the odd farm or old factory. Nowadays their choice is unlimited and pests can thrive almost anywhere. They create problems wherever they are to be found and in and around offices they can :
- cause great distress for people working there
- damage buildings, fittings and stock
- destroy computer equipment, cables being particularly at risk from the gnawing of rodents
At Strathearn Pest Control, we provide a professional service to eradicate and control all types of pests and carry out this work throughout Scotland. We will work with you to eradicate the pest, whether it is through a one-off treatment or the development and provision of a tailored service plan.
We provide individually tailored Service Plans for all types of office premises to minimize the risk from any pest infestation. Our local technician will regularly visit your site and
- Initially install and and then inspect the preventative measures in place
- check for signs of pest activity
- identify any potential risks
- advise on steps you can take to reduce the risk of pest problems
All the information from our service visits is carefully recorded for audit purposes :
- Any signs of pest activity are highlighted
- All and any actions taken are recorded
- Recommendations to reduce any risk including for instance, proofing, are also included
The audit trail is transparent in case of any incident and is consistent with health and safety in the workplace guidelines.
If there is a problem our rapid response commitment means a local technician will be with you quickly and will deal with your pest problem. Our trained technicians will respond to emergency call outs within 24 hours.
To find out more about how we can help you either on a one-off basis or with a longer term peventative Service Plan for your premises or to arrange a visit from one of our specialist team, please call us on 0800 0283 703. Alternatively just complete our online contact form.